Pages

Sunday, 15 March 2015

Current Favourite Foundation

My current favourite foundation award goes too... *drum roll*... Mac Studio Sculpt.

After reading mixed reviews about this foundation, I decided to give it ago. I have dry sensitive skin so I'm usually wary when trying new foundations as I'm pretty much allergy to everything! Although I have dry skin, I do prefer a semi matte finish so my first impression of this foundation was 'woah, how dewy is this bad boy?'. Nevertheless I was instantly hooked as the creamy consistency of this foundation is easily buildable for a medium to full coverage.

For a flawless finish, this foundation is best applied with a brush/sponge as it can appear cakey if not applied carefully. I like to use Benefit's Porefessional primer as a base before applying the foundation with a Real Technique's stippling brush. I then lock in all that goodness with Boot's Natural Collection pressed powder for my desired semi matte finish.

This foundation is hydrating and doesn't dry out my skin after long hours which is a huge thumbs up however you will need to blot throughout the day as the dewiness of the foundation will peek through.

I've been wearing the Studio Sculpt for a couple of months now and have had several comments on how flawless my skin looks. I've not had any break outs with this foundation and would definitely recommend this to those who are looking for a medium to full coverage foundation with a dewy finish.


Pui x

No comments:

Post a Comment