Pages

Saturday, 7 March 2015

Recent Fashion Haul

Lately I've been kicking myself for not buying the perfect duster coat that I came across back in November and with all the stores transitioning into SS15, I will never see that coat again... au revoir!
So instead of beating myself up, I decided to make myself feel better and buy the following (as you do):
1. Denim Jacket with Borg Lining (Petite) - Topshop £58
This jacket is super warm and perfect for the transition from AW to SS! It is a lovely casual jacket that can be paired with so many different outfits, from a cute day dress to leggings/black skinnies with Converses and ballet shoes. I would say this jacket is not true to it's size as the Borg lining is pretty thick thus making it look much bigger when on. If you're going for the oversized look then buying your usual size will be fine but for me I was looking for something a little more fitted so I chose to go one size down.

2. Black Joni Jeans - Topshop £36
Everyone loves a pair of black skinny's and since my previous Topshop Leigh jeans were fading (and the shape of the ankles had changed) I decided to invest in these Joni jeans. I already own a couple pairs of Joni's but the black pair are SUPER skinny and I love them.

3. Mardy Gladiator Sandals - ASOS £16 
Omg aren't these just the cutest sandals ever? These will be perfect for Summer and can be paired with almost anything. They were also on sale from £20 so I couldn't resist... Summer please hurry up!

4. Mears Loafers - ASOS £32
I've finally jumped on the loafer bandwagon after debating for almost half a year on matte vs patent leather but I've made up my mind and have settled for this pair. They are really comfortable as loafers can tend to be too stiff however they are slightly too big but nothing insoles can't fix.
What I love about these loafers is that they can be dressed up or down as the brown soles add a casual touch.  

5. Gold Curved Bar Necklace - H&M £3.99
I've recently moved away from statement necklaces and onto dainty styles which at £3.99 I had to buy! The simple design allows the necklace to be dressed up or down depending on your chosen outfit. Easy peasy!

6. Mid Sleeve Top - H&M £6.99
I love H&M's basic range as their tee's are fitted and do not loose their shape after washes. These tops are perfect for casual days and can be paired with jeans or skirts.

Pui x

2 comments:

  1. I love this spring look! Not too pricey on some tems either. Love! X http://amber-xcx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amber! My fave item has to be the gladiator sandals :) x

      Delete