Pages

Sunday, 29 March 2015

Review: Real Techniques Bold Metals 301 Contour Brush

I’ve been wanting a contour brush for a couple of months now and was really excited to hear that Real Techniques had brought out a new collection. I personally love a little contouring as it sculpts the face to give a slender look and adds a lovely holiday glow to pasty skin.  
 
After stalking Boots for several weeks, I finally got my hands on the 301 contour brush from the Real Techniques Bold Metals collection! Needless to say I didn’t waste any time in testing this baby out.  

Firstly let’s just take 5 to appreciate the beauty of this brush! it’s a pretty rose gold colour with a white to pink ombre effect running along the bristles.
This brush is amazing for those who like a precise application as the weighted handle adds comfort and helps to control the distribution of product. It picks up products with ease and it’s super soft bristles allows for easy application as well as blending to be seamless. The shape and size of this brush is perfect as it fits into the hollows of my cheeks perfectly giving me the most amazing definition and sculpted look.

I would say however as the brush is very densely packed, this could be a downfall as I was simply using the brush that came with the Benefit Hoola bronzer which in comparison is not dense at all so using the 301 for the very first time was difficult.

Nevertheless I am very much in love with this brush and would recommend it to those who love contouring and are looking for a cheaper alternative to the NARS contour brush

Pui x

No comments:

Post a Comment