Pages

Sunday, 19 April 2015

OOTD – Casual Spring Outfit

The sun’s out and it’s finally being kind to London, with temperatures reaching a whopping 21 degrees on Wednesday (only a true Londoner would get that excited over 21 degrees haha)! So it’s time to dig out the cute spring/summer pieces and store away the trusty warm parka that I’ve been living in for the past 6 months.  

I probably own about 20 skater skirts in a ray of colours so of course I was instantly drawn to picking one. I decided to pair the classic black skirt with a striped jersey tee and navy converse’s to add an extra casual touch. 
It's a little chilly today so to keep warm I've layered on a denim jacket over my tee. This jacket is shearling lined so perfect for chilly S/S days like these.

Outfit Details:-
Denim Jacket - Topshop
Striped Tee - H&M

Skater Skirt - Primark

Converses - Office

Longchamp Bag - Selfriges

Sunglasses - River Island

Pui x

No comments:

Post a Comment